Notice for users of this website
Consultation or use of this site in whatever language involves the full acceptance of the general conditions set out below.
Protection of personal data
nature2need attaches great importance to respecting the right to privacy. Our policy on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018.
'Personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her identity. In principle access to the information available on or via the website of nature2need does not require any personal data to be supplied by the user. However, in order to get in touch with us or to use certain services, for example to subscribe to our newsletter, you may be asked to supply some information about your organization and yourself, such as contact details (name and first name, postal address, e-mail address, website, etc.) when filling in a form.
In this regard:
- nature2need will collect personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose.
- nature2need will disclose information to third parties only if that is necessary for the purposes specified. nature2need will not divulge your personal data for marketing purposes outside of nature2need or their appointed distributors. Nature2need furthermore undertakes to take appropriate security measures to safeguard these data from misuse by third parties.
- The data may be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Any individual concerned (data subject) has the right to obtain access to and rectification of his or her personal data or the data of the respective organization. Data subjects may also under certain circumstances ask to have these data blocked and for the erasure of data about them which they consider to have been unlawfully processed. Finally, they have the right to object, on compelling grounds, to the processing of their data.
- To exercise your rights or to obtain any further information, you can apply directly to the responsible according § 55 para 2 RStV.
- The website of nature2need provides links to other internet sites. Since nature2need has no control over such sites, we suggest that you review their privacy policies.
The content of this website includes text data and multimedia items such as texts, drawings, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video material, photographs, programmes and the technology described, which are protected by the provisions of national and international law applying to intellectual property.
These textual data and multimedia items are the exclusive of nature2need.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual property rights held by nature2need without prejudice to the rights and exceptions provided for by any binding provisions.
Any partial or complete use or reproduction of data or multimedia items from this website is only allowed after explicit permission in writing by the nature2need responsible according §55 para 2 RStV.
Use of nature2need trademarks
All nature2need and nature2world trademarks & logos may not be used without nature2need’s prior consent.
The Spectalite® trademarks may not be used in the European Union (EU) without nature2need’s prior consent.